What are reviews and comments?
MoBizinfo’s reviews and comments provide consumers the opportunity to share their experiences with businesses in Ukraine, including all cities. They also help other consumers in deciding which businesses to use.
A review is a personal experience with a business by an individual. A comment is a response to a review.
Comments allow business owners the opportunity to respond to reviews about their company and services. They can say thanks for the praise, apologise for any mistakes or inconvenience, or provide a reason from their view.
Comments can also be posted by non-business owners and allow the MoBizinfo community to discuss and compare their experiences.
Submitting reviews and comments
All reviews and comments are evaluated by our moderators. We moderate all reviews and comments as quickly as possible, however sometimes delays may occur due to the volume of submissions, or if translation is necessary.
We will publish, reject or remove any review or comment at our discretion.
All reviews and comments submitted to MoBizinfo become the property of MoBizinfo (Mo Grp).
We may reproduce any part of a review or comment for publication or broadcast in other marketing material, newsletters, social networking websites, newspapers, magazines, TV, radio or online.
MoBizinfo is under no obligation to remove a review or comment when requested by the reviewer or business owner.
The reviews and comments we accept
We accept both positive and negative reviews and comments, providing they appear to be honest, authentic and written by an individual that had a personal experience with the business.
We like reviews and comments which are helpful, interesting and/or amusing. Providing extra detail and supporting information upon submission has greater probability of a review getting accepted.
The reviews and comments we reject
Our moderation team can easily determine fake and offensive reviews and comments. Such reviews and comments will be rejected for non compliance with MoBizinfo’s policies.
We reject reviews or comments which:
- Don’t appear to be based on a genuine experience.
- Contain offensive or derogatory material. This includes anything racist, sexist or homophobic.
- Are based on rumor or second-hand information (for example, an experience your partner or friend had).
- Are defamatory. This means to falsely or unjustly damage someone’s reputation, this includes stating a person’s full name, contact details, location or any form of identification. Reviewers must back up any allegations with as much detail and background information as possible for us to consider publishing it.
- Contain swear words.
- Are written by a business owner on a competitor’s business listing.
- Don’t mention specific experiences with the business.
- Are written in a language other than Ukrainian, Russian, English, or which don’t make sense.
- May be in contempt of court. This includes reviews and comments containing references to legal cases currently before court.
- Contain claims of food poisoning, medical malpractice or illegal activity. We encourage reviewers who have experienced these issues to contact the relevant authorities.
- Contain repeated information (for example a direct copy and paste from another review).
If a review or comment is rejected upon initial submission, we send the reviewer an email. MoBizinfo regularly evaluates the integrity of published reviews and comments. Any published reviews and comments that don’t meet our review policies may be removed at a later time without notice. In such circumstances we do not send the reviewer an email. MoBizinfo’s decision is final and won’t enter into any additional correspondence about the issue.
We don’t accept reviews by business owners, their employees, or ex-employees, on their own business listings. This includes business owners writing testimonials on behalf of customers and employees, or ex-employees writing disgruntled criticisms of the business. MoBizinfo users often consider such reviews as unhelpful or fake. However we do encourage business owners to submit comments in response to customer reviews about their business.